This item is featured as part of an outfit in our 'Shop The Look' Collection! Go have a 'Look-See!'
These little 'Slip On' 70s ultra suede boots...
I wonder what kind of stories they can tell about the slice of 70s they lived?
I really wish I could remember who I bought them from.
I like to make up stories that match the T.V. shows I watched as a kid or the records I listened to from the time these clothes are from.
These boots may have been part of someone's exciting life, or the person may have just lived a simple, otherwise unremarkable life, and just had good taste in boots, ha!
For now, the mystery is locked up in these little chocolate covered beauties and they have some more living to do with someone else!
ITEM MEASUREMENTS: (Right Boot measured) Length From heel to toe: 9.25" Width (measured on ball/sole of foot): 3" Interior Footbed: 9.75" Vamp: 5" Heel height: 2.75" Shaft Height (boots:) 15.5" Shaft Circumference (boots): 12.5"
Boots are in worn but good condition. Wear on the taps and scuffing are consistent with age.
Feel free to ask any questions or request additional photos prior to purchasing. We want you to have all the details we know about the item beforehand so you can make the best decision for you, the consumer.
IMPORTANT: We carefully measure every vintage item on a flat surface.
To ensure a proper fit, we recommend that you use the measurements provided and compare to your own measurements.
Many items offered on our site don’t stretch, so compare our measurements with non-stretch items in your wardrobe.
Feel free to ask us any questions or request additional photos before purchasing as all sales are final.
The Fine Print
We want you to be fully informed before your purchase and completely satisfied after the transaction is complete.
We hope to build lasting relationships with repeat customers.
- All Sales Are Considered Final. We will not accept returns due to fit or color issues.
- Please refer carefully to all item descriptions and measurement details.
- Compare the measurements provided to your own body measurements or with similar garments that do not stretch. Notify us if you'd like to see additional photos of items.
- Photos + Color: We list the colors of each item in the title or description as accurately as possible. We are not responsible for differences in perception of color due to the difference between computer monitors or phone screens.
- We do not rent items. They are for sale only.
- We carefully examine each item for wear or damage prior to listing. Any notable flaws found are disclosed in the item description. However, we are human. Some issues can accidentally be overlooked. Please notify us within 48 hours of receiving your item with any issues. If we've determined that a mistake was made, we'll do our best to sort it out. We handle each situation on a case-by-case basis for the best possible outcome all the way around.
- These items are vintage. They are old. They are used. Most have been worn. Most items show normal wear consistent with age and use. We do our best to make sure any notable flaws are clearly explained and when requested, documented with photography. Make sure to ask any questions before deciding to buy.
- Again, we want you to be fully informed before and completely satisfied after your transaction. We appreciate your business and thank you for keeping us in mind!
For general inquires, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions regarding inventory or shipping please email us at email@example.com.