70s Denim Bell Bottom Jeans, LevisRegular price $84.00 (Shipping is Included)
This item is featured as part of an outfit in our 'Shop The Look' Collection! Go have a 'Look-See!'
Exactly how do you season a pair of jeans? With time and patience. I mean, you COULD leave them outside in you back yard for the elements to wreak havoc on them. But the tried and true way to season denim is the same way you season a cast iron skillet: with use. And it's hard to put a price on that.
These Levis have been loved. We will be listing several pairs of Levis and other brands that have been 'seasoned' accordingly. I hope they're as appreciated for the time they've been worn in as the time it took to get them that way by their previous owners.
Waist: 15.5"/ 31"
Leg Width: 9.75"
MODEL INFO: Height: 6’0” Chest: 34” Waist: 32” Inseam: 30/31”
Jeans are in very wearable condition and are well worn in. They are being sold with any imperfections, flaws, stains and wear.
Feel free to ask any questions or request additional photos prior to purchasing. We want you to have all the details we know about the item beforehand so you can make the best decision for you, the consumer.
IMPORTANT: We carefully measure every vintage garment lying on a flat surface.
To ensure a proper fit, we recommend that you use the measurements provided and compare to your own measurements.
Many items offered on our site don’t stretch, so compare our measurements with non-stretch items in your wardrobe.
Feel free to ask us any questions or request additional photos before purchasing as all sales are final.
The Fine Print
We want you to be fully informed before your purchase and completely satisfied after the transaction is complete. Please review our Terms of Service & Size Guide before completing your purchase.
We hope to build lasting relationships with repeat customers.
- All Sales Are Considered Final. We will not accept returns due to fit or color issues.
- Please refer carefully to all item descriptions and measurement details.
- Compare the measurements provided to your own body measurements or with similar garments that do not stretch. Notify us if you'd like to see additional photos of items.
- Photos + Color: We list the colors of each item in the title or description as accurately as possible. We are not responsible for differences in perception of color due to the difference between computer monitors or phone screens.
- We do not rent items. They are for sale only.
- We carefully examine each item for wear or damage prior to listing. Any notable flaws found are disclosed in the item description. However, we are human. Some issues can accidentally be overlooked. Please notify us within 48 hours of receiving your item with any issues. If we've determined that a mistake was made, we'll do our best to sort it out. We handle each situation on a case-by-case basis for the best possible outcome all the way around.
- These items are vintage. They are old. They are used. Most have been worn. Most items show normal wear consistent with age and use. We do our best to make sure any notable flaws are clearly explained and when requested, documented with photography. Make sure to ask any questions before deciding to buy.
- Again, we want you to be fully informed before and completely satisfied after your transaction. We appreciate your business and thank you for keeping us in mind!
For general inquires, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions regarding inventory or shipping please email us at email@example.com.