70s Orange Wool Denver Broncos Novelty Sweater, BaboRegular price $252.00 (Shipping is Included)
Established 62 years ago and part of the NFL since 1970 the Denver Broncos have been a force in the sport of Football.
John Elway, Shannon Sharpe, Gary Zimmerman and countless others have played for the orange and blue and they rarely disappoint when it comes to their level of play.
The tag for this pure wool heavy sweater says Babo, "Bright and Beautiful Origjnals" Made in New Zealand. The only other tags we could find for sweaters made with this tag were circa 1970s. We're happy to send you a photo of the tag if requested.
The sweater is in great condition. This sweater is not tagged NFL merchandise. We're not sure if it's a bootleg or if it was sold when the Broncos were part of the AFL.
Whether you're a collector or will buy to wear, it will keep you warm and cozy on those game nights for tail gating or out in the stands, regardless of who you root for.
Bust: 21"/42" pit to pit
Shoulder to shoulder: 22.5"
MODEL INFO: Height: 6’0” Chest: 34” Waist: 32” Inseam: 30/31”
Feel free to ask any questions or request additional photos prior to purchasing. We want you to have all the details we know about the item beforehand so you can make the best decision for you, the consumer.
IMPORTANT: We carefully measure every vintage garment lying on a flat surface.
To ensure a proper fit, we recommend that you use the measurements provided and compare to your own measurements.
Many items offered on our site don’t stretch, so compare our measurements with non-stretch items in your wardrobe.
Feel free to ask us any questions or request additional photos before purchasing as all sales are final.
The Fine Print
We want you to be fully informed before your purchase and completely satisfied after the transaction is complete. Please review our Terms of Service & Size Guide before completing your purchase.
We hope to build lasting relationships with repeat customers.
- All Sales Are Considered Final. We will not accept returns due to fit or color issues.
- Please refer carefully to all item descriptions and measurement details.
- Compare the measurements provided to your own body measurements or with similar garments that do not stretch. Notify us if you'd like to see additional photos of items.
- Photos + Color: We list the colors of each item in the title or description as accurately as possible. We are not responsible for differences in perception of color due to the difference between computer monitors or phone screens.
- We do not rent items. They are for sale only.
- We carefully examine each item for wear or damage prior to listing. Any notable flaws found are disclosed in the item description. However, we are human. Some issues can accidentally be overlooked. Please notify us within 48 hours of receiving your item with any issues. If we've determined that a mistake was made, we'll do our best to sort it out. We handle each situation on a case-by-case basis for the best possible outcome all the way around.
- These items are vintage. They are old. They are used. Most have been worn. Most items show normal wear consistent with age and use. We do our best to make sure any notable flaws are clearly explained and when requested, documented with photography. Make sure to ask any questions before deciding to buy.
- Again, we want you to be fully informed before and completely satisfied after your transaction. We appreciate your business and thank you for keeping us in mind!
For general inquires, please reach out at email@example.com. For any questions regarding inventory or shipping please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.