Ladies 40s Gold Nylon Satin 1 pc Swimsuit, Par Form
(Shipping is Included)
This amazing suit is giving Old Hollywood realness. Pair with your favorite heels, sunnies, and sunbathe in style. Swimsuit is buttery soft, yellow golden nylon. Bust is lined and suit features a metal zipper.
ITEM MEASUREMENTS: Bust: 18" Back: 13.25" Waist: 12.5"/25" Hips: 16.25"/32.5" Rise: 15.5" Leg Opening: 8" Relaxed Total Length: 26"
MODEL INFO: Height: 5’11”, Bust: 32”, Waist: 25”, Hips: 36”
Suit is in good vintage condition, but does show signs of wear consistent with an 80 year old bathing suit. There are a few light spots and marks on the suit and the strap has some discoloration on the inside.
Feel free to ask any questions or request additional photos prior to purchasing. We want you to have all the details we know about the item beforehand so you can make the best decision for you, the consumer.
IMPORTANT: We carefully measure every vintage garment lying on a flat surface.
To ensure a proper fit, we recommend that you always use the measurements provided and compare them to your own measurements.
Many items offered on our site don’t stretch, so you may compare our measurements with non-stretch items in your wardrobe.
Feel free to ask us any questions or request more photos as all sales are final.
The Fine Print
We want you to be fully informed before your purchase and completely satisfied after the transaction is complete.
We hope to build lasting relationships with repeat customers.
- All Sales Are Considered Final. We will not accept returns due to fit or color issues.
- Please refer carefully to all item descriptions and measurement details.
- Compare the measurements provided to your own body measurements or with similar garments that do not stretch. Notify us if you'd like to see additional photos of items.
- Photos + Color: We list the colors of each item in the title or description as accurately as possible. We are not responsible for differences in perception of color due to the difference between computer monitors or phone screens.
- We do not rent items. They are for sale only.
- We carefully examine each item for wear or damage prior to listing. Any notable flaws found are disclosed in the item description. However, we are human. Some issues can accidentally be overlooked. Please notify us within 48 hours of receiving your item with any issues. If we've determined that a mistake was made, we'll do our best to sort it out. We handle each situation on a case-by-case basis for the best possible outcome all the way around.
- These items are vintage. They are old. They are used. Most have been worn. Most items show normal wear consistent with age and use. We do our best to make sure any notable flaws are clearly explained and when requested, documented with photography. Make sure to ask any questions before deciding to buy.
- Again, we want you to be fully informed before and completely satisfied after your transaction. We appreciate your business and thank you for keeping us in mind!
For general inquires, please reach out at email@example.com. For any questions regarding inventory or shipping please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.