"When the moon is in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with Mars..." Sorry, this dress just gets that song so stuck in our heads.
Late 60s, early 70s in its prime. Yards of fabric and beautifully adorned at the bodice. Rear nylon zipper. Just the bodice is lined. I thought I was being "punked" when this vintage gown came into my life, because it was so splendid.
Item Measurements: Bust: front: 18" ; back: 16" Waist: 13.25" / 26.5" Hips: full Shoulder to shoulder: 12" Total Length: 56"
MODEL INFO:Height: 5’11”Bust: 32”Waist: 25”Hips: 36”
OTHER DETAILS: Garment is in good vintage condition. We noticed a few very light areas of discoloration in nylon in front and at rear left near zipper - consistent with nylon and how it ages. The purple crepe material (under both arms) has been repaired where the material is delicate and at one time began to separate from the bodice. Wear with care and be very gentle with the fabric under the arms.
Feel free to ask any questions or request additional photos prior to purchasing. We want you to have all the details we know about the item beforehand so you can make the best decision for you, the consumer.
IMPORTANT: We carefully measure every vintage garment lying on a flat surface.
To ensure a proper fit, we recommend that you use the measurements provided and compare to your own measurements.
Many items offered on our site don’t stretch, so compare our measurements with non-stretch items in your wardrobe.
Feel free to ask us any questions or request additional photos before purchasing as all sales are final.
The Fine Print
We want you to be fully informed before your purchase and completely satisfied after the transaction is complete. Please review our Terms of Service & Size Guide before completing your purchase.
We hope to build lasting relationships with repeat customers.
- All Sales Are Considered Final. We will not accept returns due to fit or color issues.
- Please refer carefully to all item descriptions and measurement details.
- Compare the measurements provided to your own body measurements or with similar garments that do not stretch. Notify us if you'd like to see additional photos of items.
- Photos + Color: We list the colors of each item in the title or description as accurately as possible. We are not responsible for differences in perception of color due to the difference between computer monitors or phone screens.
- We do not rent items. They are for sale only.
- We carefully examine each item for wear or damage prior to listing. Any notable flaws found are disclosed in the item description. However, we are human. Some issues can accidentally be overlooked. Please notify us within 48 hours of receiving your item with any issues. If we've determined that a mistake was made, we'll do our best to sort it out. We handle each situation on a case-by-case basis for the best possible outcome all the way around.
- These items are vintage. They are old. They are used. Most have been worn. Most items show normal wear consistent with age and use. We do our best to make sure any notable flaws are clearly explained and when requested, documented with photography. Make sure to ask any questions before deciding to buy.
- Again, we want you to be fully informed before and completely satisfied after your transaction. We appreciate your business and thank you for keeping us in mind!
For general inquires, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions regarding inventory or shipping please email us at email@example.com.