This item is featured as part of an outfit in our 'Shop The Look' Collection! Go have a 'Look-See!'
These shoes may never sell. That's neither here nor there. They're a unicorn. They're ridiculously old AND a bigger size. And they're just badass.
I've had a hard time putting an age on them. They could even been late 20s but I'm gonna say 30s or 40s. I know just enough about footwear to get in trouble and I'll own that. I know some silhouettes, but some of them I'm a little insecure about.
This pair of shoes is special. I believe the right person will find them.
ITEM MEASUREMENTS: (We measured the right shoe) Length From heel to toe: 9" Width (measured on ball/sole of foot): 3" Interior Footbed: 10.5" Vamp: 6" Heel height: 3.5"
These shoes are in good condition for being as old as they are. I wouldn't use them in high traffic situations, but upon initial inspection, they appear to be structurally sound for the most part. There is normal wear at the natural bends & creases of shoe. There is one area of the back heel that has a little bit of light discoloration (see the photo) One area of the back of the heel needs re-gluing but is still in tact. You are buying them in their present condition.
Feel free to ask any questions or request additional photos prior to purchasing. We want you to have all the details we know about the item beforehand so you can make the best decision for you, the consumer.
IMPORTANT: We carefully measure every vintage item on a flat surface.
To ensure a proper fit, we recommend that you use the measurements provided and compare to your own measurements.
Many items offered on our site don’t stretch, so compare our measurements with non-stretch items in your wardrobe.
Feel free to ask us any questions or request additional photos before purchasing as all sales are final.
The Fine Print
We want you to be fully informed before your purchase and completely satisfied after the transaction is complete.
We hope to build lasting relationships with repeat customers.
- All Sales Are Considered Final. We will not accept returns due to fit or color issues.
- Please refer carefully to all item descriptions and measurement details.
- Compare the measurements provided to your own body measurements or with similar garments that do not stretch. Notify us if you'd like to see additional photos of items.
- Photos + Color: We list the colors of each item in the title or description as accurately as possible. We are not responsible for differences in perception of color due to the difference between computer monitors or phone screens.
- We do not rent items. They are for sale only.
- We carefully examine each item for wear or damage prior to listing. Any notable flaws found are disclosed in the item description. However, we are human. Some issues can accidentally be overlooked. Please notify us within 48 hours of receiving your item with any issues. If we've determined that a mistake was made, we'll do our best to sort it out. We handle each situation on a case-by-case basis for the best possible outcome all the way around.
- These items are vintage. They are old. They are used. Most have been worn. Most items show normal wear consistent with age and use. We do our best to make sure any notable flaws are clearly explained and when requested, documented with photography. Make sure to ask any questions before deciding to buy.
- Again, we want you to be fully informed before and completely satisfied after your transaction. We appreciate your business and thank you for keeping us in mind!
For general inquires, please reach out at email@example.com. For any questions regarding inventory or shipping please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.